Employees of CHS Country Operations are working together to fight hunger with a spring CHS Harvest for Hunger food and fund drive.
- CHS Harvest for Hunger will gather funds, food and grain March 1-20.
- The goal is to raise more than 2 million meals for hungry families.
- All donations will be delivered to a regionally run food bank.
- Financial donations are encouraged because food banks can utilize their buying power to provide healthy, nutritious food at deeply discounted rates.
CHS Bonus Contributions
For every donation made to CHS Harvest for Hunger, CHS Country Operations will make a local contribution back to its communities.
- Bonus contributions go to local charities (must have a 501(C)(3) status) to help nearby friends and neighbors
- Maximum bonus contribution is up to $100 per full-time employee based on Feb. 1 data.
- For locations raising over 1,000 meals per full time employee, Country Operations will match $150 per full time employee to go to local charities.
- The top business unit will earn a bonus contribution of $300 per full-time employee for local charities; the second place business unit will receive $300 per full-time employee; and the third place business unit will receive $200 per full-time employee