FOR SALE – Land
Cut Bank, Montana
CHS Inc., through its Cut Bank office, is offering property at Cut Bank, Glacier County, Montana, for sale by sealed bid.
Bidding Process: Sealed bids with a cashier’s check equaling 10% of the bid must be received no later than 5:00 PM, Thursday, December 10, 2009 at the CHS Inc. office located at 23 North Central, Cut Bank, MT. A purchase agreement on the terms described below will be required to be signed by the successful bidder.
Property: Land only. No improvements or personal property included. The land is located approximately 6 blocks east of the CHS grain facility.
Legal Description: Commencing at the Southwest Section Corner of Section 7, Township 33 North, Range 5 West, P.M.M., Glacier County, Montana; thence North 07°44’48” East, a distance of 2669.18 feet to the Point of Beginning; thence North 57°57’41” West, a distance of 385.00 feet to a point; thence North 00°30’56” West, a distance of 235.00 feet to a point; thence South 57°57’41” East, a distance of 385.00 feet to a point; thence South 00°30’55” East, a distance of 235.00 feet to a point to The Point of Beginning. Containing 1.75 acres.
Terms of sale:
· Seller is offering the property for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS” on a cash only basis.
· Real Estate conveyed with a Quit Claim Deed.
· Buyer responsible for any survey costs or environmental assessments required by Buyer.
· 2009 Real Estate Taxes due and payable in 2009/2010 will be prorated at closing based on most current statement.
· Possession to be given on date of closing.
· Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
· All bids are subject to Cut Bank Producer Board approval.
For questions, please call The Administration Office at 406-873-5551.
Deliver sealed bids, with bidder’s return address and phone number, to:
Attn: Cut Bank Sealed Bids
23 North Central or PO Box 1272
Cut Bank, MT 59427